On one side are millions of Americans suffering from Covid or who need to be tested.
On the other side is safe and secure testing and peace of mind.
In the middle is a company on a mission.
PEI of Omaha is dedicated to helping others get through this pandemic.
It is clear the pandemic of 2020 is continuing well into 2021. Vaccines are rolling out as the virus continues to change into new variants, and the new normal of social distancing, limited contact and crowds continues to dominate most every aspect of daily life.
As U.S. authorities and medical personnel work to contain the coronavirus pandemic, the number of total cases is growing across the country at different rates. The factors are many, from when the disease first broke out in a place to the testing capabilities and the different stay-at-home orders in each state.
· Reports of new cases have leveled off in the last week, with an average of 65,000 to 70,000 announced each day.
· Fewer than 50,000 coronavirus patients are hospitalized nationwide, according to the Covid Tracking Project, below the peak numbers from last spring and summer.
· Northeastern states continue to report some of the country’s worst outbreaks. New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island lead the nation in recent cases per capita.
· The coronavirus has moved across the country in distinct phases, devastating one region, then another.
· Variants are spreading rapidly in the United States, raising concerns about the path ahead.
· The Northeast experienced the worst last spring, as temporary morgues were deployed in New York City. Over the summer, cases spiked across the Sun Belt, prompting many states to tighten restrictions just weeks after reopening.
They announced their Rapid On Demand Portable Medical Platforms. (ROD PMP)
ROD PMP is a lightweight composite structure that saves weight and operates in harsh environments while meeting demanding performance requirements. Configurations in walk up and drive-through available
ROD PMP expands and strengthens Federal, State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal capacity for a timely comprehensive and equitable vaccine distribution campaign and provides a rapid mobile and transportable solution to “hard to reach” areas.
They are readily deployable in all seasons and environments by all existing transportation methods and HVAC units installed for environmental control to help protect healthcare workers from harsh conditions. Healthcare workers are protected in parking lots from vehicle mishaps/accidents versus flexible structures such as tents
The ROD-PMP can also be used for self-administered COVID-19 In 2014 PEI was awarded the prestigious Tibbetts tests without direct physical contact. The health care Award from the Small Business Administration.
For more information visit www.pacificengineeringinc.com