BANGKOK, Thailand — A B2B press release distribution platform, Release Media, has arrived on the B2B scene and has a lofty commitment to deliver value and quality to its clients by promising a high return on investment for its low cost and high quality services.
The concept is simple: Release Media will craft high quality press releases and distribute press releases to the largest media outlets at the lowest cost on the market. The company uses high quality software and automation to streamline processes. Basically, clients of Release Media will pay ultra-low costs —approximately one sixth of what competitors are charging — and will have the opportunity to charge their clients a markup cost of up to 600 per cent more based on market value for writing and distributing press releases.
According to a Release Media’s chief technology officer Peter Emanuele, “Your clients have set high expectations for you to get press coverage and it’s up to you to deliver the best service, while also ensuring your business is profitable.” He adds, “Our company adds tremendous value by streamlining distribution to the largest, targeted media outlets.”
While Release Media is a new platform for press release distribution, it is built on decades-long knowledge and expertise and uses existing infrastructure from years of experience in e-commerce, digital services, B2B technologies and marketing. Here’s what the company offers:
- Guaranteed ROI. Release Media’s platform costs a fraction of the cost of its competitors. In addition, agencies can charge clients up to 600% more than they’re paying for Release Media’s service.
- Turnkey solutions. Agencies get to focus on their customers and submit their press release requests and niche information through a highly interactive and user-friendly dashboard.
- Easy Reporting. Each press release distribution is accompanied by a full report to track its metrics.
- Targeted impact. Press release distribution is fully targeted by industry and its respective publications. Clients will see their press releases appear in media outlets that have the greatest impact for their brand or product.
- Customer service. Release Media prides itself in being responsive to its customers’ complaints or inquiries.
- Easy-to-use technology. Clients can access the dashboard online and don’t have to download any sophisticated apps or software.
“If you have questions or would like more information, we invite you to connect with our team,” says Emanuele.
For more information or to contract Release Media, please visit http://release.media/stage.